October 03, 2011

My Soulmate - The EASIEST decision of my life

Today I went to bed and layed down beside Dave.  With tears in my eyes I told him, I dont want to wait for two or three more years to marry him, I want to marry him now. 

We got engaged on December 22, 2010 and began planning our wedding, the date was to be May 4, 2012 in Mayan Riviera Mexico.  My diagnosis made it very clear that I would not be able to go to mexico at this time.

After six and a half years, we began planning our October 9, 2011 wedding.  Many people dont realize what amazing friends and familiy they have, I however, have always known that I have an amazing support system and during this week they proved not only to be amazing, but to be the most kind hearted, hard working, loving people I have ever met.  We were able to plan and pull off the most georgeous wedding I could have ever imagined in 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment