October 09, 2011

Today I Marry my Best Friend

Today I marry my best friend, my lover, my soulmate.

Dave and Beige Waldner
October 9, 2011
6:00 pm
Crystal Shores Beach House
Okotoks, AB

Today was the most perfect Thanksgiving Sunday I could ask for, a wonderful 14 degrees on this October day.  I slept in till 9:30 and woke up with a smile on my face knowing that today I will marry the love of my life.

I had a relaxing day as the wedding was at 6:00 pm, I got to take my time getting ready and missing Dave as he had slept the night at Jerry and Ashley's house in following all traditions.

Upon arriving at the Beach House I looked up at my dad and said thank you knowing that besides marrying Dave, my biggest dream in my life, to have my dad walk me down the isle and give me away, was coming true. 

It was the most beautiful day, held with all traditions on a short time line.  All traditions were honored including the giving of the bride, self written vows, speeaches, dinner, toasts, clinking of glasses, cake cutting, boquet toss, garter toss and to top it all off Dave carrying me over the threshold...for the record...he opened my head with the door...my romantic dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment