September 28, 2011

My Diagnosis - The HARDEST decision of my life

On Sept 27th I was sitting in my office up to my ears in paperwork when a bright light appeared in my office as the phone rang.  A warm feeling came over me as I answered the phone.

-  "Husky Energy, Beige Speaking". 
-  "Beige, its Dr. Hicks' office calling, you need to come in immediatly, we have an opening tommorrow for you".

For those of you that do not know me, I am a very spiritual person, I beleive in the lord, spirits, angels and loved ones that have passed surrounding you in times when you need them.

That light that I seen in my office that day visited me often in the next three days, not for long but a shooting of light throughout the day to let me know they were there.

The next day I went in to see Dr. Hicks - my family doctor.  This visit was everything I had been expecting.  Dr. Hicks walked into the room and said "Oh, you are here by yourself, I thought you would bring someone with you."   - That is about all I remember of our talk that day.

The next day was my follow up with Dr. Kanashiro, my mom, papa, dave and I all walked in together and she was very suprised to see me and all of my family there ready to take on the information, I informed her that I knew what the results were and I was interested in hearing how we were gonna kick this in the a$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment