October 09, 2011

Thank You to Everyone who made our dream come true


Picture
TARA GRANT

Tara is an amazing lady whom I had not met until the day of my wedding, we got in contact through a mutual friend connection and she kindly donated everything she could and made our dream a reality.  Tara dabbles in many fields of interest including photography, wedding coordination, fitness competitions and many more!

On our special day Tara donated items to decorate the hall, her time and took pictures throughout the day. 

Cancer has touched Tara's life as well, her husband is a cancer survivor.  I cannot wait to bring blessings to peoples lives and be able to pay it forward as Tara did for me.

taraway@hotmail.com
(403) 948-4663




Picture
TRICIA MULEK

Tricia Mulek from Strathmore, AB made and donated our wedding cake.

triciascakes@gmail.com







PictureFRIENDS AND FAMILY

The support system that I have is absolutley incredible!!!!

Special mention needs to go out to the two people who stood by our side on our wedding day as my Maid of Honor and Dave's best man, Ashley Spink and Mark Waldner!  They have been by our side through thick and thin for the last 6 and a half years!  We cannot thank them enough for everything they do for us!

Kait Dinunzio is an incredible individual who I had the honor of working with at Husky and developing a personal relationship outside of work.  Kait put me in contact with Madigan who photographed our wedding and Tricia who made our cake. 

On another note, Kait is also planning a benefit in my honor in November and has set up a website from her point of view www.frombeigetopink.yolasite.com

My amazing planning committee, Lisa Aitken, Jennifer Weiss, Julia Gross, Jennifer Raymond, Ashley Spink...I could not have done it without any of you!

And of course to the people who stood next to us Mark Waldner, Gideon Waldner, Jerry Gross, Ashley Spink, Holly Stevenson and Burgandy Reeves, there is a reason you were all next to us that day.

Everyone else that was involved and as well as everyone who could not be in attendance but absolutely was not forgotten that day, thank you for being a part of our lifes!

No comments:

Post a Comment