October 09, 2011

Our Ceremony

Wedding Celebration Of
Beige Plotts
&
David Waldner

Sunday October 9, 2011 6:00 pm
Crystal Shores Beach House
Okotoks, Ab

PROGRAM:Processional – God Gave Me You (Blake Shelton) ~Dave and Mom walk down isle.

Bridal Entrance – Bridal March (Jonathan Cain) ~ Beige and Papa

Welcome

Giving of the Bride

These are the Hands

Vows

Exchange of Rings

Signing of the Register – (Signed Sealed Delivered – Craig David)

Recessional– (Cowboy Take Me Away – Dixie Chicks)

CEREMONY

Welcome

On behalf of Dave and Beige, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of you gathered here for their marriage. Today this bride and groom will declare their love to the world, and promise their commitment to each other.  Today they open them arms to the adventure that life will bring, secure in the knowledge that they will experience the coming years together.

Giving of the Bride

Being assured of your love as life long companions, and that you have your families blessings, I now ask, who gives this women to be married to this man?

Thank you Jim and Audrey, you may be seated.

These are the Hands

As an expression that you are joined together in love - will you please hold up your hands and hold one another, so you may feel the gift that you are to each other.

These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and forever.
These are the hands that will work alongside yours as together you build your future.
These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, and with the slightest touch, will comfort you like no other.
These are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief fills your mind.
These are the hands that will wipe the tears from your eyes; tears of sorrow and tears of joy.
These are the hands that will give you strength when you need it.
These are the hands that will tenderly hold your children.
These are the hands that will help you to hold your family as one.
And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch.

Vows
I Dave take you Beige to be my wife.  I promise to walk by your side forever, as your bestfriend, your lover and your soulmate.  I will always put you first; above my own needs and I make this promise to honour these vows we speak today.  For today, tomorrow, and forever, I will love you.  You are my destiny.

I Beige take you Dave to be my husband.  I promise to honor, encourage and support you in our walk together.  I promise to laugh with you and when our path becomes difficult I promise to be your rock, to stand by you and uplift you, because I know that we are stonger together than we are apart.  I promise to love you faithfully for a lifetime, this is my solemn vow to you.

Exchange of Rings: 
As symbols of their commitment, Beige & Dave will now exchange rings. These rings today are bright and shiny.  Over time they will become mellow with some scratches and dents but will take on a warm glow. Their relationship will develop the same warm glow over the years as they share the sparkles, the scratches, and the joys life will give them.

Dave, as you place this ring on Beige’s finger please repeat after me…

Beige, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; and with all that I am and all that I have, I will love you faithfully and unconditionally
through good times and bad, completely and forever.  Will you accept this ring as a sign of our marriage, and a lasting reminder of the vows made between us today.

Beige, do you accept?

Beige, as you place this ring on Dave’s finger please repeat after me…

Dave, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; and with all that I am and all that I have, I will love you faithfully and unconditionally
through good times and bad, completely and forever.  Will you accept this ring as a sign of our marriage, and a lasting reminder of the vows made between us today.

Dave, do you accept?

Declaration of Marriage:

Dave & Beige, remember to treat both yourself and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty or fear assail your relationship – as they threatened all relationships at one time or another – remember to focus on what is right between you. In this way, you can ride out the times when clouds hide the face of the sun in your lives – remembering that even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there. And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your lives together, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight.

Give to one another new experiences of joy. Challenge one another so that you may grow. May the love you hold for each other, now sealed in marriage, continue to mature with the passing years. May you never take each other for granted, but always experience the wonder of your union. Be slow to anger, quick to forgive, leaving no tracks of resentment behind each day.

We who are present today, hope that the inspiration of this moment will never be forgotten. May all your days and years to come be filled with vision, joy and passion. May the love you now share continue to grow, and may the happiness you bring to each other be a continuing part of your life together. May you continue to laugh often and enjoy each other every day, steadfast in hope and confidence, believing in yourself and believing in each other. May your love be a sanctuary and a source from which you draw strength to live your lives with enthusiasm and imagination. May the people you touch in your lifetime know how much you love and care for one another and may you love one another forever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Family and Friends

Mr. And Mrs. Waldner
You may now kiss the groom!!!!

Signing of the RegisterSigned, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours (Craig David)

Recessional
Music : Cowboy Take Me Away (Dixie Chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment