October 26, 2011

My Relationship with my Cotton Boob

So the breast clinic gave me a temporary prosthesis.  Basically it is a cotton ball that I shove in my bra.  For those of you that know me, this sickens me, for those of you that dont...cotton makes me gag, puke and lightheaded...dont ask why!

I am not able to get a prosthesis until all of my swelling has subsided. 

What can I say about this cotton ball of mine???

It hurts when it is against my scar for one.  And for another, it is extremely embarrasing when you are sitting there talking to friends and dont even realize this thing thinks for itself and decides to come half way out of your bra and shirt.  I feel like a 13 year old teenager again trying to amp up my chest for the simple fact that that is what society expects  of chests...to be big...




Dear Society,
You are clearly not a woman, for if you were you would realize, they are not all that fun.  They get in the way, they get wet when you wash dishes, they get dirty when you eat and they flop all over when you sleep. 
Sincerely,
One Breasted Beige



;)

Theres my humor for the day folks.  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment