October 26, 2011

Me and My Open Mind

I have a willingness to share...I think it helps others cope in their situations by reading what others go through.  I know myself, yesterday researched hair loss and found a blog, I was releived to read about peoples experiences and how I could prepare myself.  Apparently loosing your hair hurts.  Your fair follicles let loose and it is uncomfortable and itchy and sore.  Bless these people who could prepeare me for what I am about to go through.  Others...arent as willing to share.

A couple days ago I was updating my blog and posted a picture of my scar on here.  I was advised that it was not a good idea and that it was a little risky.  Personally, to me there is nothing sexual about my scar, there is no breast there, and I personally think it is BEAUTIFUL!  This is my sign of being cancer free and I wear it proudly! 

When I found this picture on line, I couldnt help but share it, I am not sure what the advertisement is for as it is not in english, however, it portrays exactly how I feel at this time in my life!  This woman is smiling, happy and loved and wears her scar proudly.  This is exactly how I feel.  Every night I crawl into bed with my husband and watch for a reaction from my right side flopping around like it has a mind of its own, and my left side, nothing.  Every night its the same thing...I kiss goodnight, a cuddle and sweet spoken words of love.  There is no reaction.  I am loved, I am beautiful and much like the woman in this picture, I wear my scar proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment