January 10, 2012

Young Adult Cancer Canada

I am sooooo excited to have found this website community of young adults diagnosed with cancer that provides information, support, skills and opportunity.

When I was diagnosed the hardest part was trying to find sources that I could relate to, how are people my age dealing with this, were they able to have children after, how did they and are they coping....

My profile on YACC is listed here and is one of my ways of hopefully touching others my age as the people on this website were able to touch me.
http://www.youngadultcancer.ca/community/profiles_archive/beige_plotts-waldner/

I am also sooooo excited and proud to say that I have registered for the Retreat Yourself with my best friend Ashley from May 3-7th in Morley, AB where I will get to share my experience with others my age as well as hear from them and make new friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment