January 16, 2012

The Hard Feelings I Dont Like Sharing


It is hard to explain since there are so many great people around me and having Dave attend two chemo's with me and my amazing Porshia to the other don't get me wrong I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, but there was something missing not ever having a blood relative sitting next to me and unfortunately a sadness that came with that.  Perhaps this had something to do with the fact that every time I had chemo I was under the understanding that my Mom and Dad would be by my side and while I wouldn't argue with them leaving Calgary the day before my treatments I was extremely hurt and felt a sense of unworthiness.  Always feeling like my treatments weren't important or worth sticking around for and in all honest that hurts alot.  I have never wrote about it and didn't think that I would but when all of this began my parents were my number one supporters and they planned to move in with us temporarily to make sure I would be okay and unfortunately it did not work out that way I felt like through my treatment I was constantly disappointing my Mom and I didn't know how to fix that or make it go away and it was wearing on me every day, there was nothing I could do to make this disappointment of Cancer go away.



No comments:

Post a Comment